What We Believe
– We believe that the Lord Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary who was overshadowed by the Holy Spirit. He lived among us as fully man and fully God, He was betrayed, He was crucified and buried in a tomb. After three days He resurrected from the dead and He appeared to His disciples and to others. He ascended into Heaven and is seated on the right hand of God the Father. This same Jesus will return again to take up His bride unto Himself.
– We believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
– We believe that all scripture is God-breathed and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
– We believe that the word of God is infallible in its entirety.
– We believe in the baptism in water, in the Holy Spirit and with fire.
– We believe that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10.
– We believe that for by grace we have been saved through faith and that not of ourselves, it is the gift of God not of works lest anyone should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9.
– We believe in the existence of Heaven and Hell.
– We believe that the Lord Jesus will return and put an end to the reign of the kingdom of darkness upon the earth.